We're Still Here
I mean that in two ways. One; we're still in the Dominican for another year at least and two; we're actually still here (as in alive). Yes, we do realize that it has been a really long time since we last blogged. So, even though it's been awhile, I'm going to try to keep my words minimal and just post some pictures.
How was vacation? Great! Saw friends and family, ate hot dogs and ripple chips with dip, slept in (thanks to grandparents), had a surprise baby shower and even had time for a slurpee.
Our only disappointment was the frigid Canadian temperatures. I only got one good beach day the whole time. But, it was actually a nice break from our hot temperatures.
Now that I've looked at which pictures I want to post I realize that we did a lot more than I thought we had and that every picture has Hazel in it. I'm not sure if I should apologize for that or not.
Terry's hoping to post some pictures of our new set of wheels soon.



1 Comments:
Hi guys,
Good to hear you're home and safe and the hurricanes didn't getcha'!
Personally, I'm looking forward to the picture of your new hot wheels!
Post a Comment
<< Home