Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Feliz Navidad

Merry Christmas all!! Terry and I had a great Christmas with Hazel this year. We had a wonderfully lazy Christmas day that ended with a floor hockey game that Terry organized with the staff (I think he was missing his glory days playing hockey in Ninga with my family). Here's some photos of the last few days.

New Christmas outfit. Lots of compliments.


Pretty in red at the Christmas banquet.

Soooo tired after opening her stocking stuffers.


The hockey game. Standing for the Canadian National Anthem

4 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet hockey get ups. Why Taylor? I just had a student teacher who is at Taylor. Anyway, that looked fun, except why is one guy wearing blades?
Merry Christmas!

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill you look amazing...I want to talk to you....when will you be on Skype?

Daina

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Hey Feliz Navidad y prospero ano nuevo! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon! Hazel looks great! You two don't look too bad, either...j/k.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your baby is so tiny! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home