Canada Day!
There is a growing population of Canadians living in the DR it seems. Just this year 2 new Canadian couples came down to work at our school and we're expecting more. It's so exciting to have more Canadians around. There's just something about us that's so easy to love.
Hazel sported her "I love Canada" onesie that I had been waiting almost a year to put on her. We had a big BBQ in our friends back yard, even the Americans dressed in red and white. We ended the evening with a bonfire and a very poor rendition of "Oh Canada".
Terry and Mike trying to look cool.
The Canadian Girls.
The Canadian family.

1 Comments:
This is sad. It's already July 25th and no one has commented on your Canada Day blog entry. So here I am, writing a comment. I have actually looked at the pictures lots of times and just haven't written. Happy belated Canada Day. We really should be a little more patriotic too, so you're a good reminder of our true heritage. (We do have a small Canadian flag hanging on a closet door in our entrance though.)
Anyway, baby's good. I'm good. Cory's good. You guys look tanned and good. So we're all good, right?
Post a Comment
<< Home