Friday, March 24, 2006

Something to look at

Here's some pictures we thought we'd share with you. The first one is of the birthday card my house of boys made for me. Awwww, how sweet.


This is of a tree at the school. It has the craziest flowers I've ever seen. Anyone know what it's called?


The rest are of a hike we took on Tuesday. It's the first mountain we've climbed (on foot) since we've been here. It was definitely worth it. Of course, just like any other story, it was only supposed to be a nice afternoon 1 1/2 hour hike. It turned into a 3 hour hike up and, thanks to Terry and his GPS, a one hour painfully steep, slide down. We took some "newbies" to break them in. What fun!



We found a wild elephant right in the middle of the mountains. And here I thought our only wildlife was stray dogs and roaches.




This one is for you John.



4 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Lisa-Joy & John Gunter said...

Our comments:

1. Regarding picture three:
Your new friend has the *longest* right arm I've ever seen!

2. Regarding picture four:
Before clicking on the picture to see a larger version, Lisa-Joy says, "I thought that was an elephant."

3. Regarding picture five:
Dunkeh!

Just filed the taxes, now we're going to buy a crib. Oh, life ;-)

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding the name of the flower: I think it's called a fluffy pinkish fru-fru fuzzy wuzzy flower.

Or something like that.

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding the picture of the so called wild "elephant" I say it is a boulder and nothing more.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Terry, Jill, Hazel, Luna and Quin said...

Warning: those not willing to put their name beside anonymous comments that are negative in nature will be deleted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home